The ultimate wool shirt, combining a fully Regenerated Wool fabric with contemporary fit and meticulous technical detailing. Each production run of fabric is custom blended, spun and woven in Bishu, Japan.
Integrated shoulder vents for extra arm mobility (bike or ski) - snap buttons for easy on and off with Schoeller abrasion patches on elbows, two zippered chest pockets and a secret side pocket.
- Regenerated Wool - 70% wool, 15% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 5% Nylon
- Reinforced Schoeller abrasion patches on elbows, underside of collar and hem tabs
- Articulated arm vents on back
- Tear-off paper label certifies authenticity
- 2 x zippered chest pockets
- 1 x hand “hitchhiking” pocket
- Snap closure on front and sleeve
- Size down a size for women, usually fits well.
- Made in Japan
"The wool breathes, the shirt moves well with remarkable arm articulation. and well-thought-out touches like an airy chest zipper make it more than just a flannel shirt—it’s a legit performance piece...." Read more detail in Adventure Journal about the Farallon Shirt: adventure-journal.com/2020/01/our-new-favorite-wool-is-beringias-regenerated-wool/